Schulz MILK-IN-GLASS Crowdfunding Campaign
BIDDING CLOSES 6PM TODAY - WEDNESDAY AUGUST 29TH, 2018!
Shannon Bennett (Vue Group) and Dan Hunter (Brae) are getting behind the war on waste and our push to bottle more milk in returnable glass bottles, to eliminate tonnes of single-use plastic from landfill.
On offer are three absolute one-off, money-can’t-buy, blink-and-you’ll miss-them experiences.
Our efforts strongly align with both Shannon and Dan’s own sustainable philosophies, so they were super keen to support us in our campaign! Both long-time customers of Schulz Organic Dairy, Shannon and Dan have offered unique experiences for this silent auction, which will to go towards the Schulz crowdfunding campaign total on Pozible.
HOW THE SILENT AUCTION WORKS
1. The auction commences on Thursday August 16, 2018, at 9am (AEST).
2. Complete the REGISTER TO BID form below.
3. After registration, click on the supplied link to access the SILENT AUCTION BID PAGES.
4. Select the item(s) you wish to bid on.
5. Make your bid in the comments section; keep an eye on the item’s page – you can place multiple, higher bids during the duration of the auction.
6. The auction will close on Wednesday August 29, 2018 at 6pm (AEST). The highest bidder for each item will be confirmed as the winner, and notified on Thursday August 30, 2018.
7. Full Terms and Conditions are below.
On offer are three experiences:
Item 1 - Once in a lifetime Vue de monde experience for six people: including a morning working alongside Vue's kitchen team and a monogrammed chef's white jacket (for one).
Item 2 - An overnight Brae experience for two: including joining the Brae kitchen team for their morning harvest at Brae Farm.
Item 3 - An Iki-jime experience for six people: including a morning working alongside Iki-jime's kitchen team and a monogrammed chef's white jacket (for one).
REGISTER TO BID
Please complete the form below to register; then follow the link to bid on your preferred item.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The silent online auction will run from 9am (AEST) on Thursday August 16, 2018, to 6pm (AEST) on Wednesday August 29, 2018. Winners will be notified on Thursday August 30, 2018.
2. The decision of the winners is that of Schulz Organic Dairy and its team, and will be final.
3. All bidders must complete the REGISTER TO BID online form, including their Name, Email Address and Phone Number. By placing a bid you are entering into an agreement to purchase the item at the price you have offered.
4. The highest bid will be deemed to be the winner. In the extreme case of where an entry error has occurred, please contact Schulz Organic Dairy for the retraction of your bid. If this occurs we reserve the right to offer the item to the second highest bidder.
5. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” Schulz Organic Dairy has attempted to describe and catalogue items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this silent auction, or made orally or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
6. All items have been donated by the respective parties and as such any respective terms and conditions are applicable.
7. The auction item ‘reserve’ value listed is an estimate of fair market value.
8. All proceeds will be added to the total funding amount of Schulz Organic Dairy’s ‘Milk In Glass’ crowdfunding campaign on Pozible, and will be used to purchase equipment to assist Schulz Organic Dairy to convert its production of milk in plastic milk bottles into returnable glass bottles.
9. Payment for items purchased must be made in full by 5pm (AEST) Thursday August 30, 2018. Schulz Organic Dairy accepts payments via PayPal or credit card.
10. Following payment, you will be sent an email confirming your prize which will include details on how to redeem your prize.
11. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to the Schulz Organic Dairy ‘Milk In Glass’ crowdfunding campaign.
12. Schulz Organic Dairy reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
13. Schulz Organic Dairy, their elected and appointed staff, officials, consultants, sponsors, and volunteers connected with the campaign cannot hold any responsibility or liability from any risks or hazards related to the items won at the auction.